This module is popular among many customers due to its compact size yet offering a wide range of input possibilities from digital to analog, as well as extensive output options such as PWM, motor control, and sensors. Thanks to a dual-core processor, we can write both simple and advanced software for automating your electronic controls. Below are the capabilities of this universal module.
Analog input options:
- 4..20mA current loop
- 0..10 volt analog voltage
- -10 to +10 volt control
- Danfoss control method (VCC / 2)
- PWM input
- Frequency controlled
- Duty cycle controlled
- Digital inputs or relay switched inputs
- External push buttons (both pulse contact and switch contact)
- Potentiometer input 100 to 100kOhm
- Resistance measurement input
- Temperature sensor input such as PTC or NTC or PT100
Bus control or readout:
- Modbus RTU via RS485 or Modbus TCP via Ethernet and WiFi
- MQTT option for control and reading via, among others, Home Assistant or ESPHome
- CANbus and LINbus capability
- RS485 onboard
Thanks to the modular design, we can set it up for controlling or driving:
- Dimming LED lamps, halogen lamps up to 200Watts.
- Controlling and operating servo motors
- Stepper motors (via built-in H-Bridge)
- DC motor speed controller including reversing voltage and current so the motor can also turn the other way.
- Constant current regulator
- Constant voltage output
- Adjustable lab power supply or as a control for electrolyte
- Controlling hydraulics or hydraulic valves
The hardware is plug-and-play for us to set up thanks to the use of a motherboard with multiple expansion possibilities, all within the module itself. A very flexible module for automating your electronic control
This module comes standard with WiFi, Ethernet, and RS485. Through these interfaces, data can be retrieved via Modbus TCP/IP or Modbus RTU. On request, the module can also be supplied with MQTT, JSON, or HTTP control. We have also made several customers happy by making the module compatible with Home Assistant via ESPHome. The module is very easy to configure via a web browser like Chrome or Edge. And thanks to the built-in WiFi hotspot, it is very easy to connect via a mobile, tablet, or laptop.
Because we design all our circuit boards ourselves and also develop the software for them, we can easily customize the product for you. Lead times from 2 weeks for custom systems.
This module is part of the FlexModule system, meaning it is possible to expand this module in the same enclosure with up to 2 additional expansion cards from the list below. Combinations are also possible. Need help? We are happy to assist! Below is a sample list of expansion cards:
- 2x Relay contacts,
- 3x NPN or PNP outputs,
- 2x PWM signal (Pulse Width Modulation),
- Dimmer function for controlling LED lamps,
- Voltage and/or current measurement,
- (Galvanically) 4x isolated inputs
- 2x 0..10 volt, 0..30 volt and -10..+10 volt, 4..20mA reading and/or output
- Reading potentiometers, resistors, sensors
- Reading temperature sensors (e.g., PT100 or Thermocouples)
- Controlling hydraulic valves, motors, lighting
- Converting RS232 to Modbus or another signal
- Reading PWM frequency and duty cycle
- CANbus interface
- Shunt measurement for measuring high currents
- Hall Current sensors
- Stepper motor and servo motor control
- Alarms, e.g., input failure or current gives alarm on a contact.
- White labeling
From 25 units, we offer the possibility to apply your own company logo, website, and branding on both the enclosure and the circuit board.
It is not permitted to use the module for medical purposes and/or situations where damage and/or personal injury may occur in the event of failure or malfunction of the module.